Top 10 things I loved the most about Kanchan & Bill's Wedding (in no particular order):
1. Shooting a wedding in any museum is badass but when it's an art museum decorated with so much color the artist in me does a little happy dance!
2. Kanchan opted for pants over a dress and completely rocked the look! Go ahead girl!
3. Blended families have a special place in my heart. I have a photo that hangs in my house that reads "Family isn't always blood. It's the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything just to see you smile and who love you no matter what."
4. The Maid of Honor rapped her toast. Try being the person who has to go after that.
5. Mini doughnuts and pie pops. Yes you heard that right, little pie bites on a stick. Think cake pops but with pie instead. Nom nom nom.
6. Their wedding colors were green and orange. You have to see Kanchan's gorgeous succulent bouquet!
7. There were several moments when they just screamed "family hug!" and just embraced each other. That's serious family goals.
8. They didn't care if things weren't perfect, they just wanted to celebrate with family and friends!
9. They had one of the sweetest and most heartfelt ceremonies I've ever seen. Good thing I always carry extra tissues!
10. I could just feel the love and positive energy radiating from all around. The love from so many family & friends, the love they have for their kids and the unconditional love they have for each other.
I could probably list out so many other reasons this wedding was so wonderful, but I'll just let you see for yourself. Enjoy!
Venue: American Visionary Art Museum
Photography: Brittany Dunbar Photography
Officiant: Ceremony by Rachel
Coordinator: Your Special Day by Roxanne
DJ: Great Scott
Catering: Classic Catering
#BrittanyDunbarPhotography #MarylandWeddingPhotographer #BaltimoreWeddingPhotographer #DCWeddingPhotographer #VirginiaWeddingPhotographer #DestinationWeddingPhotographer #EllicottCityPhotographer #AmericanVisionaryArtMuseumWedding #AVAM #Baltimore #BaltimoreWedding #MarylandWedding #BaltimoreCity #RealCouples #RealWeddings